Once an online application has been completed and approved, our recruitment team will reach out to schedule an interview. You may also meet with our team at any of the events listed above. Please check back periodically for confirmation. Attending a career or job fair is not required to receive an invitation to an interview.
The interview process for a flight job may include the following phases:
1. Written Exam: A SkyWest written exam is administered during the interview process.
2. CRM Scenario: The applicant will demonstrate their ability to perform in a Part 121 airline environment.
3. Behavioral-Based Interview: During this phase of the interview process, the following areas will be assessed: background, core values, leadership skills, ability, professionalism, etc. The candidate should come prepared with resume and copies of current first class medical, pilot license, driver’s license and passport.
4. Technical Interview: This phase will cover items including, but not limited to, Jeppesen chart knowledge, FARs, WX systems, CRM, etc.
5. Simulator Observation: This will take place in a Frasca 142 simulator where the applicant will be expected to demonstrate appropriate skills. This phase is subjective and may or may not be administered.
6. Debrief: This final phase of the interview process will consist of a debrief from the applicants’ perspective as well as the interview team.
In the event that the candidate does not successfully complete any phase, they will be released and may reapply at a later date.
|Holiday Inn Portland Airport & Columbia Conference Center||
8439 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland , OR 97220
|May 28, 2016||10:00 am|
1887 South 1800 West
Woods Cross , UT 84087
|June 03, 2016||1:00 pm|
|Crowne Plaza San Diego, Mission Valley||
2270 Hotel Cir N
San Digeo, CA 92108
|June 09, 2016||1:00 pm|
|Crown Plaza Melboure Oceanfront||
2605 North A1A Highway
Melbourne, FL 32903
|June 17, 2016||3:00 pm|
|Fort Lauderdale Marriott North||
6650 N Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
|June 18, 2016||4:00 pm|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites Airport South||
4101 N.W. 11th Street
Miami, FL 33126
|June 19, 2016||10:00 am|
|Embry Riddle Aeronautical University/John Paul Riddle Student Center||
600 S Clyde Morris Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
|June 25, 2016||1:00 pm|
|Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum||
600 Independence Ave SW
Washington, DC 20560
|June 30, 2016||6:30 pm|