Individuals interested in joining our team of professional pilots may apply online. An online application must be completed before an invitation to interview will be extended.
Please check back periodically for confirmation. Attending a career fair is not required to receive an invitation to an interview.
The interview process for a flight job may include the following phases:
1. Written Exam: If the applicant has a current ATP, no written exam is necessary. A copy of the results must be provided at the interview.
2. CRM Scenario: The applicant will demonstrate their ability to perform in a Part 121 airline environment.
3. Behavioral-Based Interview: During this phase of the interview process, the following areas will be assessed: background, core values, leadership skills, ability, professionalism, etc. The candidate should come prepared with resume and copies of current first class medical, pilot license, driver’s license and passport.
4. Technichal Interview: This phase will cover items including, but not limited to, Jepp knowledge, FARs, WX systems, CRM, etc.
5. Simulator Observation: This will take place in a Frasca 142 simulator where the applicant will be expected to demonstrate appropriate skills. This phase is subjective and may or may not be administered.
6. Debrief: This final phase of the interview process will consist of a debrief from the applicants’ perspective as well as the interview team.
In the event that the candidate does not successfully complete any phase, they will be released and may reapply at a later date.
|Coast Flight Academy||
3753 John J Montgomery Dr.
San Diego, CA 92123
|September 20, 2014||10:00 am|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North||
1255 Walker Avenue
East Point, GA 30344
|September 27, 2014||10:00 am|
|Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott||
3700 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
|October 02, 2014||9:00 am|
|UND memorial Union Ballroom||
2901 University Ave
Grand Forks, ND 58202
|October 08, 2014||11:00 am|
|Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University of Daytona Beach||
600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
|October 08, 2014||9:00 am|
|Aerosim Flight Academy||
Sanford, FL 32773
|October 11, 2014||11:00 am|
|Southern Illinois University Carbondale||
1263 Lincoln Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901
|October 17, 2014||10:00 am|
|SFO Marriott Airport Waterfront Hotel||
1800 Old Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
|October 18, 2014||11:00 am|
|John D Odegard School-Aerospace Building - UND Campus||
3980 Campus Rd
Grand forks, ND 58202
|October 28, 2014||6:00 pm|