Individuals interested in joining our team of professional pilots may apply online. An online application must be completed before an invitation to interview will be extended.
Please check back periodically for confirmation. Attending a career fair is not required to receive an invitation to an interview.
The interview process for a flight job may include the following phases:
1. Written Exam: If the applicant has a current ATP, no written exam is necessary. A copy of the results must be provided at the interview.
2. CRM Scenario: The applicant will demonstrate their ability to perform in a Part 121 airline environment.
3. Behavioral-Based Interview: During this phase of the interview process, the following areas will be assessed: background, core values, leadership skills, ability, professionalism, etc. The candidate should come prepared with resume and copies of current first class medical, pilot license, driver’s license and passport.
4. Technical Interview: This phase will cover items including, but not limited to, Jepp knowledge, FARs, WX systems, CRM, etc.
5. Simulator Observation: This will take place in a Frasca 142 simulator where the applicant will be expected to demonstrate appropriate skills. This phase is subjective and may or may not be administered.
6. Debrief: This final phase of the interview process will consist of a debrief from the applicants’ perspective as well as the interview team.
In the event that the candidate does not successfully complete any phase, they will be released and may reapply at a later date.
|Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport||
1700 Harbor Bay Parkway
Alameda, CA 94502
|January 10, 2015||10:00 am|
1129 North 3950 West,
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
|January 17, 2015||10:00 am|
|Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport||
102-40 Ditmars Blvd
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
|January 24, 2015||10:00 am|
|DFW Sheraton Airport Hotel||
4440 West John W Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75063
|January 30, 2015||10:00 am|
|Columbus Airport Marriott||
1375 N Cassady Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
|January 31, 2015||10:00 am|