Once an online application has been completed and approved, our recruitment team will reach out to schedule an interview. You may also meet with our team at any of the events listed above. Please check back periodically for confirmation. Attending a career or job fair is not required to receive an invitation to an interview.
The interview process for a flight job may include the following phases:
1. Written Exam: A SkyWest written exam is administered during the interview process.
2. CRM Scenario: The applicant will demonstrate their ability to perform in a Part 121 airline environment.
3. Behavioral-Based Interview: During this phase of the interview process, the following areas will be assessed: background, core values, leadership skills, ability, professionalism, etc. The candidate should come prepared with resume and copies of current first class medical, pilot license, driver’s license and passport.
4. Technical Interview: This phase will cover items including, but not limited to, Jeppesen chart knowledge, FARs, WX systems, CRM, etc.
5. Simulator Observation: This will take place in a Frasca 142 simulator where the applicant will be expected to demonstrate appropriate skills. This phase is subjective and may or may not be administered.
6. Debrief: This final phase of the interview process will consist of a debrief from the applicants’ perspective as well as the interview team.
In the event that the candidate does not successfully complete any phase, they will be released and may reapply at a later date.
|Aloft Chicago O'Hare||
9700 Balmoral Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
|September 11, 2015||10:00 am|
|Courtyard Anchorage Airport||
4901 Spenard Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99517
|September 17, 2015||4:00 pm|
|Denver Airport Crowne Plaza Hotel||
15500 East 40th Ave.
Denver, CO 80239
|September 25, 2015||10:30 am|
|Memorial Union Ballroom & River Valley Room||
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
|September 30, 2015||11:00 am|