Once an online application has been completed and approved, our recruitment team will reach out to schedule an interview. You may also meet with our team at any of the events listed above. Please check back periodically for confirmation. Attending a career or job fair is not required to receive an invitation to an interview.
The interview process for a flight job may include the following phases:
1. Written Exam: If the applicant has a current ATP, no written exam is necessary. A copy of the results must be provided at the interview.
2. CRM Scenario: The applicant will demonstrate their ability to perform in a Part 121 airline environment.
3. Behavioral-Based Interview: During this phase of the interview process, the following areas will be assessed: background, core values, leadership skills, ability, professionalism, etc. The candidate should come prepared with resume and copies of current first class medical, pilot license, driver’s license and passport.
4. Technical Interview: This phase will cover items including, but not limited to, Jepp knowledge, FARs, WX systems, CRM, etc.
5. Simulator Observation: This will take place in a Frasca 142 simulator where the applicant will be expected to demonstrate appropriate skills. This phase is subjective and may or may not be administered.
6. Debrief: This final phase of the interview process will consist of a debrief from the applicants’ perspective as well as the interview team.
In the event that the candidate does not successfully complete any phase, they will be released and may reapply at a later date.
|Hilton Garden Inn PHX Airport||
3422 E Elwood Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
|May 30, 2015||10:00 am|
|Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport||
5985 W. Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
|June 13, 2015||10:00 am|
|Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport||
15222 JFK Blvd.
Houston, TX 77032
|June 18, 2015||10:00 am|
|Embassy Suites Portland Airport||
7900 NE 82nd Ave.
Portland , OR 97220
|June 25, 2015||10:00 am|