A provisioning agent’s job includes restocking the aircraft galley with commissary supplies and communicating any anomalies of supply shortages/out-of-stock items to the Flight Attendants in an efficient and organized manner.
Provisioning agents may also be required to perform all ramp agent/airport baggage handler job functions as deemed by the provisioning agent’s immediate supervisor.
To be considered for a provisions agent job position, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be reliable, self-motivated, service oriented, organized and a team player
• Possess a positive outlook and strong communication skills
• Must be able to multitask safely and efficiently
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
• Must be available to work all shifts, including holidays and weekends
• Able to comfortably lift 60 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Some computer experience preferred, but not mandatory
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Provisions Agent:
• Independently provision, restock and clean aircraft in an efficient and timely manner
• Stock, organize and rotate products within the provision carts
• Maintain a clean work environment and practice good food handling procedures as per the Food and Drug Administration
• Assist fellow agents with duties as time permits
• Daily completion of required paperwork, including Flight Attendant order forms and liquor paperwork.
• Clean overnight aircraft